N.S.THERMAL ENERGY GROUP has constructed high-voltage substations, switch stations and interconnect stations Worldwide from 33kV to 220 kV for private clients.We offer complete turnkey services including project management support, material procurement and management, quality assurance/quality control. Depending on project size, scope, and client preference,N.S.THERMAL ENERGY GROUP is willing to act as prime contractor, subcontractor, or joint venture partner.
(A) EPC Division
• Project formulation for rural electrification with the objective to ensure linkage with irrigation & development of cottage industry with complete cost benefit analysis.
• Design & engineering of all systems, sub-systems, equipment, materials and services including c Integration into existing systems.
• Design, Supply Erection, Testing & Commissioning of HV Sub-stations and any support required therein.
• Design, Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of Transmission and Distribution lines up to 400KV.
• Restoration and up-gradation of existing substation.
• Distribution and transmission lines.
• Restoration, renovation and modernization of power stations.
• To provide services on the distribution front.
• Reduction of line losses.
• Complete solution for turnkey projects.
• Distribution reforms up-gradation management, to ensure quality power supply to consumer satisfaction.
• Rationalization of tariffs.
• Energy audit.
• Demand side management.
• Reactive Power, Power quality management.
• Condition monitoring & diagnostic maintenance.
• Enhancing personal competencies for better consumer care.
• Integrated spares management.
• Customer indexing and assets coding.
We offer solutions for following sectors:
Renewable & Generations:We provide EPC Contracts for Solar Power plants from Concept to Commissioning.
• provide complete solution in power distributions on turnkey basis for Rural Electrifications projects MEP Contracts for Commercial, Residential & industrial Solutions.
• Providing HVAC Electrifications, Fire Fighting & Public Health Engineering Services on Turnkey basis for Residential, Commercial & Industrial Projects.
(B) High Voltage Substations
Our business has the maturity, strength and resources to successfully deliver remote and complex projects.
1) Kota Bio Mass Power Plant 10 MVA 132/11kv substation.
2) Sanjog Sugar Mill Independent Power Plant 15 MVA 132/11 KV substation.
3) 50 MVA Madagascar Utility substation.
|Projects under execution.
1) 2 x50 MVA 132/11 kv GIS in south Asia.
(C) Our Capabilities
(1) High-Voltage (HV) Air Insulated Substations (AIS).
N.S.THERMAL ENERGY GROUPis a leading provider of solutions and services for Air-Insulated Substations (AIS), critical in high-capacity high-voltage power transmission systems. Our services include the complete planning, delivery and turnkey erection of air-insulated substations up to 400kV.
(2) High-Voltage (HV) Gas Insulated Substations (GIS)
N.S.THERMAL ENERGY GROUP supplies Gas Insulated Substations (GIS) for rated voltages of up to 132 kV.
(3) Substation Control Systems
The company continues to deliver proven solutions for the optimization of electrical substation operations. N.S.THERMAL ENERGY GROUPcontrol systems division delivers an extensive range of products and services designed to enable energy providers to control, monitor and protect substations in the most effective manner possible with the lowest lifecycle cost. All the projects are handled in the professional way of initiation ,planning ,execution ,monitoring and control.
• Concept Design.
• Economic Evaluations.
• Substation Physical Design.
• Grounding Design.
• Bus Design.
• Lightning Protection.
• Equipment Specification.
• Civil/Structural Design.
• Gas Insulated Substation Design.
• Protection & Control Design.
• Complete Testing & Commissioning.
• Transmission Line Ratings.
• Transmission Line Re-conducting.
• Complete design packages for Transmission & Distribution projects.
• Route Selection.
• Line Condition Assessment.
• Cost Estimating.
• Structural & Foundation Design.
• Material & Construction Specification.
• Material Procurement.
• Contract Administration.
Design & Stacking A critical phase of every construction project is the field design and staking of the overhead and underground facilities. Power System Engineering, Inc. (PSE) line design personnel have extensive design and staking experience obtained through many years of field experience. PSE utilizes several state-of-the-art computer programs in the process of designing overhead line facilities including PLS-CADD, PLS-Pole, StakeOut, Partner, Alcoa Sag10, and several programs developed in-house utilizing Microsoft Office Suite. Examples of some of our services include the following:
• Complete and accurate design that complies with National Electrical Safety Code (NESC), state and local electrical codes, and Rural Utilities Service (RUS) requirements.
• Provide sag, tension, and stringing charts for each project.
• Review joint use and foreign attachment load analysis.
• Review conductor galloping on long spans.
Many utilities have transitioned to electronic mapping systems with automated line design and staking software packages. PSE has experience with a variety of different software packages to accommodate each utility’s needs. By utilizing the software, our project information can be directly imported into your normal work order and material management flow, and GPS data can be imported directly into the electronic mapping system. Eliminating the conversion process saves you time and money.